Wish List...

U know, my bithday is just around the corner...Obviously I have a few things in my wish list...Naah, I'm not talking bout my wish list...In fact, I won't...hahaha. I gave a few things to people as well...I gave teddy bears, electric shaver, handbag, hugs, kissess, chocolates, small stuffs (keychain etc), lamps to my special someone, to friends, to whoever i feel like giving...I got different things in return...One of my favourite is a sketch book (+ sketches of course) given by a friend of mine...

I nearly cried when she handed the gift to me...I NEARLY cried not because it's something i didn't expect but its the effort that amazed me...U see, guys tend to be egoist when it comes to giving things...We tend to give something that is valued by the price tag not the effort. But in the other hand, women gives sth that require a lot of efforts and apparently more valuable...Owh how I hate to admit it...haha...

Since we don't know each other, let's share your wish list...be it for birthday, anniversaries, for gf, bf, siblings, parents, frens etc...I need to know your piece of mind as well, so that I can plan for future occassion...hahaha...

2 Comments:

  1. Anonymous said...
    Aku suka barang mahal2 lagi...
    mimie_t said...
    ni hint ke ape? hee

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home